- LEDBLADE features easy cabling and different hanging methods offering variuos user friendly layouts. Numerous fastening and securing options available for individual requirements (eg.: sliding, rotating, magnetic, etc.
- LEDBLADE is a very stable, reliable IP-rated system for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- LEDBLADE is hand-made and manufactured in Hungary, our LEDBLADE led strip visual technology system was developed by an AV rental company based on over 20-years of hands-on experience making it a perfect visual asset for the professional rental market.
- CRE:ON HD contains a built in power supply and Switchable ArtNet / sACN / Kling-Net / SPI modes and has the ability to control 1,000 pixels
- CRE:ON Hybrid Pixel Drive units should be deployed in front of the connected stripes.
Supported control protocols
ArtNet / sACN / Kling-Net / SPI
2.8″ resistive touch screen
Dimensions (L x W x H)
302 x 157 x 96 mm
Outdoor, IP33 when the touch screen facing down
-20 to +60 Degrees Celsius
2 x M8x15mm for clamps, attachment points for safety wires
BUILT IN POWER SUPPLY
Power supply unit
Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
AC input voltage
100 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz
DC output voltage
Max. total power consumption
AC power input
Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
Dedicated 3pin XLR output to LEDBLADE system
Drives up to
1000 pixels / unit
3pin XLR, operates as PSU in bypass mode
RJ45, XLR, Neutrik powerCON TRUE1