- 40 precision playback faders in three pageable groups.
- 20 programmable macro executor buttons.
- 3 metal shaft optical attribute encoders.
- 4 optical playback encoder pots.
- 15.6” vibrant main touch screen with brightness control.
- 7” vibrant secondary touch screen.
- 6 mono LCD screens for digital fader legends.
- UPS battery back-up
- New six-position articulation stand
- Ergonomic trim and carry handles
- Robust stainless and zinc treated steel construction – built for life on the road
- Includes 4-port managed Gigabit network switch
- OpticalCON Stage link output, with an optional second link
- 8 physical 5-pin XLR opto-isolated DMX out, up to 16
universes over ArtNet or streaming ACN – total of 8192 console channels.
- Compatible with Titan Net – up to 64 universes, total of 32,768 system channels.
- 4 Ethercon Gigabit primary network connection with a battery maintained managed switch supporting Titan Net, ArtNet and streaming ACN.
- 1 Ethercon Gigabit secondary Network connection for Titan Net, ArtNet and streaming ACN.
- 1 standard OpticalCON stage link output, to connect to industry standard network switches with optical support.
- SMPTE Timecode/LTC input 3-pin XLR (transformer isolated).
- Trigger inputs on ¼” jack, suitable for foot switches.
- Audio in on stereo ¼” jack for Audio Triggering.
- Headphone 3.5mm jack conveniently placed on the front panel.
- 4 USB3 ports – 1 front, 3 rear.
- DVI-D for external display.
- Two 3-pin XLR dimmable lamp connector
- MIDI in, out and thru.
- Compatible with Titan Remote (Wi-Fi access point required)
- Optional extras: Flight Case, Dimmable Lamp x2, Cover
|Console Only||Console in Flight case|
|Dimensions (mm):||1072 x 428 x 150|